Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I ain't bored!

Semester break is indeed boring. Jeanne is in hometown, Wei li is busy with assignment and pity girl got food poisoning, Kah Mun is also busy with assignment, Yin Yin is...busy, i m not sure what is she busying about?? Michele is busy accompanying her mother, who else? Ven is working, Yao Wai is busying with girls, .. and my gym mate is in AUSSIE for holiday? having fun?!

Without you all, I will still keep myself occupied on 'sth' at least......'sth' u know?
Today I decided to cook japanese style rice and bake muffins and cupcakes.



er... this is called Japanese style chicken soy sauce rice? with egg,tempura, mushroom, onion, and chicken with soy sauce. I imitate from zanmai. *hehe*
My sister had it before she goes to school, and brought cupcakes for recess time.
where to find such good sister like me ?:D :D




Muffins puffins in oven.....



Weee..... it's raising... means successful. haha



Hot fresh cup cakes from oven...



Weeeee.....Finally, its ready!! the dressing is not so attractive but the taste is absolutely awsome!
proven by my family and friends... it is TASTY :D

Again.. WEeeeEEee... I am happy okay!?! hahaha

No comments: