Since Tuesday, I have been staying up LATE in uni to do my assignments. Marketing, Communication, FTV take turns to hunt me, I really want to get rid of it. I need to de-stress.
Went mamak last night, and I got bad diarrhoea this morning. Foods there are really unhygienic, yet people still like to go, maybe they are addicted to 'tahi lalat' ......
And..COM assignment is due later at 5pm, I have no choice , I desperately need an extension. So I went to see Dr. Aisah, I knew her since I was young ; she is really friendly and kind. MC for 2 days is definitely not a problem. Well, the last time I went to see her was around a year ago, so she has to remeasure my weight and height. SUPRISINGLY, she shocked me by saying ' I am slightly UNDERWEIGHT'?
For the first time I am underweight, I was like WHAT?!?!......
Talk about my phone, I am pissed with my dad, I think I should isolate myself to the world, block all the communication route. Stay up late in uni, go out without telling him. Under all kinds of circumstances, he will have no choice but to get me a NEW PHONE!!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment