Sunday, January 10, 2010

Depression

I really find myself in the mood of depressing sometimes, especially recently. Whenever I am very busy with my stuff and there are often problems who are totally unrelated to mine business. Seriously I wish i can just DON'T GIVE A GOD DAMN SHIT. Well not to say totally unrelated, but just not my stuff yea.

A message to my dear bro,

do you know that whenever i talked to you can u just shut ur fuck up and listen to me 1st? can you don't show me that 'face' ?

A message to my dear sis,

Can you do things more efficiently rather than moving like a stupid turtle? Get ur ass moved!

A message to you,
I wish whenever I try to talk to you, i really need a quiet place to talk to.

A message to etc etc,

I wish I can say It's none of my business.



THANK YOU.

No comments: